DEMAM DENGGI.

 


Hi Assalamualaikum,

Yes I just being able to write and share this story with you, regarding denggue. MashAllah, this is my first time been diagnosed as a denggue patient. Almost a week been warded at HKL. I still remember, that Friday Adele brought me and Ain to clinic, since my fever getting worse. I can’t even sleep, have a heavy headache, backpain, can’t eat, I lost my appetite. Ain also have fever but not that bad as mine. Menanngis teresak esak dekat klinik. *laughing. At first we did PCR to make sure that we are negative covid. Alhamdulillah our results is negative. My medical card dahlah lapsed. To sign up the new one, is not easy if you’ve been test as positive covid. *make sure if you still not being covered by medical card, sign up ASAP or can just contact me to get your quotation. 

Okay back to my story, since the doctor worried cause maybe he look my condition is worse. So he write a refer letter to HKL, and ask me immediately go to hospital which means do not wait until Sunday, cause he worried if I’m getting more worse. Once we arrived at the hospital around 12pm. It took almost 3-4 hours for the staff nurse to attend me until I’ve been confirmed postive have a denggue fever, and the doctor suggest me to be warded since my condition is really bad. *menangis lagi hahaha.

So, just one day after being warded doctor said I might need to go to ICU ward. Can you imagine that? I means like, teruk sangat ke demam ni? rasa macam okay lagi even though actually I can’t even walk properly, menyenget jalan. Can’t eat, or drink, vommiting. The hard truth is kena pakai urine tube because in ICU patient can not go to toilet by themself. Ya Allah, masa tu rasa macam teruk sangat dah. Yes, memang teruk, causs you know what, the night that I need to be transfer to ICU, I get a shock, cause my platlets to low until 10, can’t even breat normally. 

Arrived at the ICU, rasa exhausted sangat and dahaga yang memang nak air sangat sangat. If before ni doc keep asking me to drink more water but I can’t, now I’m the one who asking for a water. Sadly, doctor in the ICU not allowed me to drink cause she said, my body is full of water, all my liver, jadi bengkak cause to many water flood dalam badan sebab my body tak absord air yang before this doctor masukkan from tube. But disebabkan terlalu dahaga I keep asking the nurse if I can just drink a drop of water. *crying. Thanks God she give me that even just for a few drop. While I’m in ICU, I just contact with Adele, Ibu and Zafirah. Sometimes just a chitchat through whatsapp cause I barely can’t talk. Suprisingly, Madi called me while I’m ICU hahaha. Ghisau lah tu. Honestly, I thought it just a normal fever cause it just a fever kan? But if not, takdelah orang tampal poster “DENGGU MEMBAWA MAUT” kan? 

So almost a week I warded, 4 days at ICU and 3 days at normal ward. Even to be discharge pun still gaduh dengan doc cause at that time I memang dah stress duduk hospital, nak balik. Tambah pula masa tu my niece dah selamat dilahirkan, Alhamdulillah. Tak sempat nak celebrate balloon or make suprise everything. Maybe for next baby can? Hahaha. 

Let me share with you denggue symptoms,


This is some symptoms that people migh get if they are positively have a denggue fever. Before I end my sharing this time, I want to thanks to all people who are prayed for me, and concern, thank you Adele for keep send me Boost and Juice almost for everyday sebab I tak lalu makan, the send me chocolate, bring me clothes. Thanks Zafirah and Ain. For taking care my cat hehe. I love you girls. Last but not least, I know deep down is because my mom’s Doa. Thank you Ibu. I love you :)


Love,

Dillazainals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final exam around the corner.

aku kira normal.

Things now.