aku kira normal.

Dear you,

If one day you feel tired of me, tell me. Because I don't want to be a burden for you. I remember when you said that love is a commitment. I wish you still here is not only because of a commitment, but because you're willing to. Dear you, I thought there will be no more love after her, but here you come. If you see that I start to change, become unhappy. It's not what actually my feeling trying to express. I do happy, especially when you're around. When you're not, I wonder how you're doing. I know, you will still be fine. It just I want to make sure you're okay, even I know you're okay. Silly me. I want to check, I want to call, but I know I can't make it as I like, because you have your own life. Wasn't like me. I told you I'm clingy, you said that you're okay. But I guess you're not. Since you said we only need to depends on him. I know. It makes me feel like I look so weak that's why I need you so much. I have Allah. I got Him before I know you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final exam around the corner.

Things now.

semakin pulih.